helendai 发表于 2008-6-30 15:53

【08.06.30】【Serial】Naked Diamond (3A)

Please see 2B at (click): 【08.06.21】【Serial】Naked Diamond (2B)
                         Naked Diamond3A
      I'd always considered it was an Internet joke. He would never ring me. It was end of May and nothing happened. When I nearly forgot him, I received his call at the beginning of June.
      I was on the way home after work. My mobile started ringing, but no number was shown.

“Hello.” A strange mellow voice.
       “Hello?” I was seeking my entire contact list in my brain, but couldn't figure out who was calling.
       “Amy?” Who's that? Nobody called me my QQ name. Actually very few people knew it.
       “Yes?” I was waiting for him introducing himself.
       “Do you remember me?”
      “Where are you?” I didn't say 'no', because I didn't want to make him feel bad or offended, in any case he's one of my ex-boyfriends. I was trying to seek some clue of who possibly could be.
      “I'm in Bangkok.”
      “Ah~~~~, it's you!” I started getting excited, but a little embarrassed because I forgot his name.
      “How are you doing?” He's really calling me! From Bangkok! Overseas call!
      “I'm fine, but very busy. I'll come to Shanghai next week.” And He's really coming too!

Very short conversation but made my day. I couldn't believe he would really come to see me. However, I liked this guy, I liked his voice, I was curious about him. I couldn't wait to see him.

June in Shanghai is pleasantly hot. Temperature is about 30℃. The air smells of earth and grass. It's lurked with a little unsteady, feels like flying in the sky with warm steam surrounding me. This is a season that very easy to daydream. Streams of undercurrent started from my feet, flooded into my chest, and penetrated into my every single cell. I love this feeling, making me feel sexy.

Many people don't like big cities, but to me, it is magnificent and I'll never have enough of it. I am addicted to it. I enjoy walking along the Bund at night, watching the neon lights from the great buildings opposite the Huangpu River; seeing the thousands of different love stories happening along the banks (many banks located along the Bund). There are lots of shopping centres where I could spend all my leisure time in the change rooms, trying on nice dresses, or just window-shopping to treat my eyes. And of course the food. Dinning in various cuisines and styles of restaurants.

One week later, Saturday morning. I was doing laundry. My mobile rang up. No number was shown.
      “Hello, Amy,” A familiar mellow voice.
      “Hello, Tik!” After he rang me up last week, the first thing I went home was to log on QQ and find out his name in the chatting record.

“I'm in Shanghai, just arrived. How are you?” He sounds like an old friend.
      “I'm fine, just got up and doing some housework. You?” I didn't know why I told him the boring trivial details.
      “I'm having a meeting this afternoon, and then I'll be free until Monday. Are you free to come out?” He's asking me out!
      “Sure, what time you'll finish meeting?” I was trying to control my excited trembling voice. Calm down.
      “Won't be long, about an hour.”
      “Ok, shall we meet at 5pm?”
      “Fine, I'm in Hyatt.”
      “Ok, I'll be waiting for you at the entrance. By the way, what are you wearing?”
      “Why?”
      “Just to know what I’m going to wear.”
      “Hahaha, ok. I'll be wearing white T-shirt and jeans.” I thought he would wear suits or something formal. But, I liked that, it’s more easygoing.
      “Ok, see you then.” I didn't tell him what I would be wearing, in case after I saw him, I would change my mind and run away.
      “See you.” He didn't ask me either! Very confident!

I had been waiting for this day for a long time. I was desperate for something exiting happen in my life. I was surprised he wanted to meet me too. I wasn't expecting anything to happen, because he had an excellent girlfriend and how could such a diamond bachelor fall for a common girl like me.

I finished my laundry very quickly and started seeking in my wardrobe. I wanted to look casual but feminine and sexy.
      After nearly an hour's fashion show, I finally decided to wear a close-fitting black low-cut sleeveless top with some lace details around the neckline, and a red up-to-knee mermaid-tale-like skirt. They were my favorite top and skirt, because they can perfectly show off the curve of my athletically slim body. I like to look good and feel good. I love high-heels too, but this time I had to be careful, in case he would be embarrassed that I would look taller than him.
      At last, I decided to wear a pair of metallic golden cuspidate leather shoes with 3cm goblet heels. I looked gorgeous and sexy.
      I didn't feel like to put any make-up, just carried a black soft leather handbag with me.

Please see 3B at (click): 【08.07.01】【Serial】Naked Diamond (3B)

[ 本帖最后由 helendai 于 2008-7-4 12:50 编辑 ]

lachesis 发表于 2008-6-30 20:09

The story attracts me deeply, I guess next ep will be exciting!

helendai 发表于 2008-6-30 20:11

yeap. finnally i got some reply.....:o

lachesis 发表于 2008-6-30 20:13

原帖由 helendai 于 2008-6-30 20:11 发表 http://lovetik.5d6d.com/images/common/back.gif
yeap. finnally i got some reply.....:o
I will always support you here!

Cherrylin 发表于 2008-6-30 23:09

If given an opportunity to meet Tik, I wuould faint.hehe! I am now jealous!
Thx 4 ur fantastic story, though without a happy ending, I am still drowning into it.

[ 本帖最后由 Cherrylin 于 2008-6-30 23:14 编辑 ]

helendai 发表于 2008-6-30 23:16

原帖由 Cherrylin 于 2008-6-30 23:09 发表 http://lovetik.5d6d.com/images/common/back.gif
If given an opportunity to meet Tik, I wuould faint.hehe! I am now jealous!
Thx 4 ur fantastic story, though without a happy ending, I am still drowning into it.

thanks ~~~~~~ and i havn't forgot to put your name in~~~~:@

xuefang 发表于 2008-7-1 11:34

都是英文,看不懂?:o

陌上草青青 发表于 2008-7-4 11:32

原帖由 lachesis 于 2008-6-30 20:13 发表 http://lovetik.5d6d.com/images/common/back.gif

I will always support you here!

So do I.

You are not alone~we'll be here with you~hehe~

Come on, our talent writer!:)
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【08.06.30】【Serial】Naked Diamond (3A)